At AnyTech365, we are on the lookout for a skilled and detail-oriented IT Data Analyst 💻 to join our dynamic team. This role is perfect for individuals passionate about analyzing data trends, deriving meaningful insights, and contributing to strategic decisions that drive our business forward.
WHAT WILL YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES BE:
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems.
- Developing and maintaining databases and data systems.
- Reorganizing data in a readable format.
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data.
- Check for consistency the system registered data from the Sales team
- Clean data for posterior processing.
- Check cases one to one, not in an automatic way; and correct data when needed
- Report and fix mistakes.
- Collaboration with other departments such as Finance, Retention, and Customer Service.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional development within a growing company.
- Work within a collaborative, passionate, and diverse team environment.
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on business strategies and outcomes.
- Engage in team-building activities.
- Proven work experience as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with programming/scripting (e.g., Python, R).
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- Organizational skills.
- Excel proficiency.
- Able to work according to procedures.
- Availability to work on night shift on a regular basis.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN #AnyTechie?
🌐 Being open to new experiences and opportunities: our commitment to innovation means that we're always looking for new ideas and perspectives.
🚨 Being proactive: we believe in taking the initiative, challenging the status quo, and driving our own development.
💻 Passionate about technology: as a tech company, we're enthusiastic about all things digital and the opportunities they present for improving lives and businesses.
💼 Being responsible for your work: we own our actions, celebrate our successes, and learn from our failures.
👉 Have you heard that we are going public in the first quarter of 2024? Read further this interesting article that can give you more details about this exciting journey here: AnyTech365 Go Public!
Discover more about us and our work at AnyTech365.com & Trust Pilot.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company where innovation and teamwork are at the forefront. Apply now!