AnyTech365 is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Recruiter Specialist 🕵️ to join our Talent Acquisition team.
WHAT WILL YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES BE
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle.
- Assisting the recruitment team in sourcing candidates through online channels (job platforms, social networks, etc).
- Posting, updating and managing job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Supporting the interviewing process by scheduling and coordinating interviews.
- Preparing HR-related reports as needed.
- Responding to candidates’ inquiries about job openings and the application process.
- Participating in Recruitment processes (e.g. onboarding, organizing internal events).
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications, if needed.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Team to understand staffing needs.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/internships.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Stay updated on industry trends and recruitment best practices.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- A competitive salary package with benefits.
- Opportunities for personal and career growth with budget for self-development.
- Collaborative work environment with multicultural passionate colleagues in a fast-growing company AI Powered.
- Real impact on the business and opportunity to join the transition to a public company.
- Team buildings.
- Proven work experience as Recruiter Specialist or years of experience hiring high caliber roles.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews and exceptional organization skills.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes.
- Being a real team player
- Familiarity with HR databases and ATS.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Native/C1 English level. French is a plus.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN #AnyTechie?
Being open to new experiences and opportunities🌐: our commitment to innovation means that we're always looking for new ideas and perspectives.
Being proactive🚨: we believe in taking the initiative, challenging the status quo, and driving our own development.
Passionate about technology💻: as a tech company, we're enthusiastic about all things digital and the opportunities they present for improving lives and businesses.
Being responsible for your work💼: we own our actions, celebrate our successes, and learn from our failures.
👉 Have you heard that we are going public in the first quarter of 2024? Read further this interesting article that can give you more details about this exciting journey here: AnyTech365 Go Public!
Don't miss this opportunity to contribute to an ambitious company that values creativity, performance, and collaboration. Apply now!
Learn more about us and what we do at AnyTech365.com & Trust Pilot! 🚀
Senior Recruitment Specialist
Already working at AnyTech365?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.